Chiseled to hair splitting precision out of a huge brick of aerospace 7075 aluminum with a 5 axis CNC, the Hypertrucks were designed from the ground up by Lacroix™ in conjunction with Brad T. Miller (of RipTide™ Sports, a market leader in bushings technology) and an experienced DIY e-board mechanical CAD sorcerer (Pedro Paganini De Mio).
The result is a 19 inch wide high precision Hypertruck™ with triple bearing axles (12mm and 17mm) axles made to hold a bearing in the wheel pulley, all of which self corrects speed wobbles.
How? By their very design, the trucks are engineered to attenuate the wobbles, not amplify them. If they do start to occur, the trucks work so you don't get to that "oh shit" moment. On a medium-loose setup, if you start to feel wobbles around 33mph+, simply let off the throttle for a very slight moment and the trucks will automatically self correct and stabilize.
After the magic happens, bend your knees, hit that throttle again. And go.
- 1 front truck
- 1 rear truck with motor mounts;
- 2 x 2 piece motor mount with 30mm mounting hole pattern for the motor (only this mounting pattern is available).
- full titanium mounting hardware, specifically;
- mounting trucks to deck (8xM5)
- mounting the 2 piece motor mounts (8xM5)
- mounting the motors to the motor mounts (8xM4)
- mounting the motor mounts to the trucks (4xM8)
- NOTE; all locknuts are in AL.
- 2x front MBS Rockstar2 wheels with 2x kenda 8 inch tires mounted.
- 2x rear tires with with 2x72T pulleys made of the strongest 7075 aluminum including a 6003 centering bearing, made speficically for the Hypertruck™.
- 2 custom GoPro mounts on the front trucks.
- 4 pairs of custom RipTide bushings for every weight and ride style.
Disclaimer - Hypertrucks™
Obviously, having a Hypertruck™ that is designed to reduce and help correct speedwobbles does not mean it's impossible to get any. If you have never experienced speedwobbles and don't know how to handle them, this should not be the first truck on which to get them. Don't attempt to go fast on these trucks thinking they'll never happen or that the Hypertruck™ will save you. You'll get hurt. Only racecars drivers will see the difference between a perfect dampers and shock setting and a terrible one. You need to be able to drive a racecar before knowing the difference. Same here.
But for those who have experienced speed wobbles before and know how to handle them, they'll be pleasantly surprised. The Hypertrucks™ signficantly reduces that "oh shit" moment to something mellow and much more manageable.
The Self Correcting Speed Wobble Tech™ is achieved by a bunch of factors - weight distribution on the Hypertrucks™, asymetry of the deck, bushings, width of truck, length of deck, etc. It works on the Nazare™ and Nazare Lonestar™ that have very specific components.
Duties and laws
Make sure you verify in your own country what the laws are concerning riding electric boards on public ways.
Also make sure to know if your country will charge you any duties for one of our products being shipped from Canada. You pay for shipping only through this website and are solely responsable for the payment of the duties that your governement will charge you when the product arrives at your doorstep, if any (some countries don't charge duties). Make sure to inform yourself in advance to avoid surprises.